Poor Landon just does not like to swing, yet we torture him with it every time we are out back!
One of the little neighbor girls tried giving Landon her teddy bear to make him happy - didn't work!
Love this picture!
After playing out back for awhile the boys and I headed over to my mom's for a BBQ while Josh finished up on the car. Both of my brothers and my grandma were also there for the delicious dinner, so it was fun to catch up and the boys LOVE hanging out with their uncles! Charlie always has something cool for Zane to play with and this time was no different!
After we got back home, Josh was finally done with the car and we headed out for ice cream and more play time outside! I was too busy stuffing my face and playing so no pictures were taken, but I wanted everyone to know that Josh did actually get some time outside today as well!













No comments:
Post a Comment