Sunday, April 22, 2012

Diabetes Expo

The American Diabetes Association hosts a large Diabetes Expo at the Convention Center each year.  We missed it last year, but made sure to stop by this year to check it out.  There were a lot of vendors there to check out - some that we cared about, but many we didn't!  I will say I'm very excited for the new One Touch meter - I'm hoping to pick one up tomorrow and start using it as soon as our strips for the old one are gone!  Ahh, the little things in life that excite me now!  Anyway, Zane had a blast at the Washington Youth Soccer booth that was set up, he begged us not to leave and begged us to go back to it before we left (so we did).  The folks that were running the booth seemed pretty impressed with our little man - of course we always are!









No comments: