Thursday, April 5, 2012

Eggs

Landon came down with a little tummy bug yesterday at daycare (lucky them) and since my inlaws were due to watch him today, but didn't want to chance getting sick themselves I opted to stay home with my little men!  I'm glad I did.  Landon was 100% fine today (only threw up once last night at home), quickest tummy bug ever!  I sure hope that Zane and I stay free from it though (Josh had it last weekend) - crossing my fingers!

Anyway, onto the title of the post...while Landon was napping today, Zane and I took the time to color our Easter eggs!  I had to actually Google how to hard-boil an egg, that is one kitchen task that I can never remember how to do from year to year - sadly this is the only time I do it.  Anyway, once the egg fiasco was over it was on to coloring them.  I saw on a blog a post on coloring eggs with Kool-aid and decided to give it a whirl...lets just say this will be the only way we'll be coloring eggs in this house here forward...cheaper and no vinegar - two things that make my husband very happy (he gags at the smell of vinegar)!




I love how he has the exact same facial expression with each egg!


Ta-da!

1 comment:

Brooke Buckingham said...

What a good idea to use Kool-Aid! I'll have to try that.