We ran into some friends of ours before the game and had to snap a couple of quick pictures since the older boys and the mama's were dressed alike!!
Saturday, April 14, 2012
Afternoon Sounders
Today was our only afternoon Sounders game of the season :( I don't know why they had to schedule all of the games at night this season, but we really enjoy the afternoon games. Today was no different...we couldn't have asked for better weather! Zane joined Josh and I to the game today and as usual he had fun eating until his little heart was content and watching the boys play! I always pop our own popcorn at home and portion it out into sandwich bags when we take Zane to the games (popcorn is his favorite thing to eat while watching the game - even if at home on the TV), but today I totally forgot to do that. Of course he wanted popcorn as soon as we got to the game. We of course got some for him, but I had to really just watch him eat it (he would never eat the whole bag) so I could kind of guesstimate how much he ate so I could again guesstimate the amount of carbs he ingested. My guesses paid off this time I guess...his blood sugars stayed in check the rest of game and so far into tonight - sometimes I am so good (and trust me, sometimes I am so bad)! It was a great game and it didn't hurt that they won too!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment