Zane's last gymnastics class was this past Thursday (I'm a bit behind)! When we walked in and walked towards the bleachers that Landon and I camp out on while Zane's tumbling we spotted a pretty big dog just chilling on the floor in front of them. My first thought was it was a medical alert dog, but it didn't have anything on identifying itself as such, so I had no idea who's dog it was or why it was there. Well, Landon just went crazy for the dog (something to this day Zane has never done - he's very skittish of dogs). I tried to keep Landon away from the dog because I had no idea if he was friendly or if the owners wanted my 15 month old poking and prodding their dog...but there was no stopping Landon. He went over and just fell in love with the dog and the dog just laid there and took it all, didn't even bat an eye. In talking with people sitting around me (while still trying to figure out who's dog this was) I learned he was one of the gym owners dogs and he just pretty much lives there (funny, that in 5 weeks I had never seen him before). Anyway, it was obvious this dog did very well around people and especially kids! I personally am not a dog lover - I think they are cute and great companions, but mainly only when they belong to someone else! Although, after seeing this dog and seeing how great he was with Landon and how much Landon just adored him...I almost changed my mind...note I said almost!
And here are a few photos of Zane enjoying his last class! Now its onto swim lessons and soccer again (which I prefer way more than gymnastics)!









No comments:
Post a Comment