Tonight was one of Zane's last gymnastics class for awhile and he did GREAT! He has been dying to go into the "foam pit" and so far they never have, but he's been relentless about asking! Tonight it paid off, when he asked, his coach told them that if they all listened really well that they would be able to go at the end! I wish I could've gotten a better picture, but this was the best I could do!





3 comments:
I'm amazed you captured the boy in motion in those pictures - very cool!!!
Love the pictures...looks like so much fun!! Also, I saw your comment asking for the wording on the Mad Libs shower game. I can't find your email address on your profile, but if you email me at sjg_ou at yahoo I will send you the wording we used. Thanks! :)
I love that you have him in gymnastics. Me and my sisters did that growing up and I think it is a wonderful sport for youngsters!
Post a Comment