Zane is home sick today with the croup - ugh. I really could not miss all of work today, so {thankfully} Josh works graveyard, so can kind of help out when Zane is home sick. He can help out more when Zane is home because Zane is more independent - so Josh can sleep some with Zane there. I went in to work a little late (after Josh got home this morning) and then ran home around 11 to get Zane lunch and down for a nap before running back to work by 1 - a lot of driving!
While I was home, Zane was bored (go figure)! We decided we'd put together the little "Boo" gift baskets that I bought for our neighbor girls and deliver them so they'd find them when they got home tonight! Don't worry, he washed his hands before helping and a I did a majority of the "touching" of products, so we will not be sharing his germs! Apparently there is a Halloween tradition in some areas called "Boo'ng" your neighbors. You make little gifts and place on their door steps with instructions that its now their turn to "Boo" a neighber. I've never heard of this, but thanks to the internet and some fun craft blogs I follow I now know of it! I didn't include the instructions with ours telling them that they now need to "Boo" someone - I felt weird asking someone else to do that - so we just left them our gift and called it good!
I am sure they will figure out its from us - but even if not, we aren't going to tell them! Just to put a smile on someone's face is good enough for me! Although, I can't wait to hear about it once they do find it - and I hope they do since they always go through their garage and not their front door, haha! Logistics, haha!
{I love October!}





No comments:
Post a Comment