My good friend Sara had her first baby this past Monday and I had the lucky chance of meeting the little peanut last night! Sara and her husband Mike had quite a journey in getting to little Ella and as hard as times were for them to get pregnant with her - every moment was worth it in the end once they held their little angel. Ella was born at 6 lbs 13 oz and healthy as can be! Sara & Mike live in Fife and I'm hardly ever down in the southend anymore, but last night I had to drop Landon off in Federal Way with my inlaws and jumped at the chance to go visit Ella while I was in the area!
Here she is in all her glory!
 |
| You really do forget how tiny baby's are when yours grow up! |
 |
| Almost a smile! |
 |
| Love newborn baby smiles!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment