I wouldn't have it any other way :)
Josh and I made an agreement when we first got married that we would always celebrate our anniversary somehow, but wouldn't buy gifts for each other except for the "big" ones (5, 10, 15, 20 etc) - we have held true to that! Except this year! I decided I would surprise him by buying him some cologne since he recently mentioned he didn't have any and I like to pick out what he smells like! I was expecting it to be a big surprise to him - but as usual, he has to one-up me! After I surprised him with his cologne (which he liked by the way - so hard to pick something like that out for someone - even my husband) - he totally surprised me...he bought me an iPad!! Pretty sure the boys have used it way more than I have so far - but I am still pretty stoked! Thanks babe!!
Also, thank you Josh for the last 11 years - they have not always been easy, but they have always been worth it! There is no one else in life I'd rather ride this roller coaster with - buckle up and hold on tight because our ride has just begun baby! I love you.


No comments:
Post a Comment