I took my car to Honda to get an oil change yesterday and they never want my big bulky key chain - they just want the one key for the car. I picked up my car right as I was heading to pick up the boys, so never put it back onto my big key chain. Got home, set them down on Landon's blanket while I was getting him out - then picked up the blanket to give it to him and cling, clang, clunk my keys fell right down the drain that my car was parked next too.
Whoops.
The boys thought it was cool. I did not.
Thankfully Josh was already up when I got home, so he could fish it out for me...by fish it out, I mean litterally! A magnet on the end of an old cat leash...yes, I said cat leash, haha! Anyway, worked like a charm!
Thanks babe, you're my hero!




No comments:
Post a Comment