Last Sunday Josh woke up with some out of the blue stomach bug - so hoping to keep the boys well (haha, nice try) - I decided to take them and hightail it away from the house for the day! We headed to my mom's to hang out. She had bought Zane a new Lego set and it was the perfect day for them to put this bad boy together. While she and Zane worked on that, Landon and I took my grandma to do a little shopping and hang out for a bit!
 |
| Trying to sneak a piece - little bugger! |
After 4 hours they had finished their masterpiece - it was a beautiful house with so many great details...then this happened...Zane was carrying it from the car to the house and somehow he dropped it - Oh My Word - Legos everywhere on the front porch.
After a little meltdown from him {and me}, Josh and I were able to get this bad boy all put back together! Isn't she beautiful?!
No comments:
Post a Comment