Monday, January 21, 2013

Snow Fun

We drove up to Hayak Snoqualmie today to do a little sledding and playing in the snow!  It was gray skies and foggy when we left our house and BEAUTIFUL once we got to the pass - blue skies and sunshine the whole time!

Zane could not get enough of playing in the snow and sledding!  Landon had to be forced gently coaxed into going down the little hill on the sled...but once he was on our laps and headed down the hill he kept yelling "weeeeeee!!!", so it wasn't total torture...he actually enjoyed it!

Josh built a sledding hill for Zane and Zane was so impressed when the other kids all started coming over to use his hill because it was faster and you went farther on it!  Anyone we saw after getting home, he let them know that all of the kids came over to use his hill that daddy built because it was the best hill!  Nice job Josh :)












Sure love the snuggles when I get them - even it is because his little face was freezing!!

2 comments:

Maierhof said...

Love snow fun and I'm glad you got to hang out in the snow too, cause I know you enjoy it:)

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

SO fun!! I really need to get Bennett up there to play in the snow!! He would love it!