Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Landon's Birthday Night

I always try to take at least a half a day off work for my boys' birthdays...but my boss took all of last week off for vacation, so I wasn't able to take anytime off.  I figure Landon will be too young to remember and I knew he was going to be treated well at Tracey's, so I tried not to feel too bad about it.

Once we got home, we headed out for dinner to BJ's at Southcenter!  Our service was pretty terrible, but we made the best of it and enjoyed our TWO year old's special night!





After dinner, we headed home for cupcakes!!  Sorry for the photo dump, but I couldn't pick just one favorite!





After cupcakes it was time for presents...although, poor 2nd child with a Christmas birthday, his gift wasn't here yet (still isn't, ugh - darn postal service).  So all he had to open was Zane's gift...but again, he doesn't know the difference and just enjoyed opening something!!


Happy Birthday little man - I still can't believe you are 2!  You are one cute kid!

No comments: