Even though this event was really for Zane (Landon was just lucky enough to tag along) - I only snagged 2 pictures of Zane and the rest were all of little Landon. Zane was way too busy running wild with all of his buddies to hang around his mom and little brother and our camera!!! I'm so glad he has so much fun and has no problem just letting lose and meeting new kids - love my little social butterfly!
The lighting in this place is terrible - so pardon the poor quality photos.
Landon didn't get a nap today due to the timing of this event - but he held up very well. I knew as soon as the car would get moving on the way home he'd crash...I was right...
Zane too took a little snooze on the way home - kid was T.I.R.E.D!!!







1 comment:
I {heart} mom! I love it. : ) Sorry we couldn't meet up. Seriously - the one day we have plans that take us out of Bothell - such a bummer!
Post a Comment