You may remember Crispy, our Elf on the Shelf - well, he re-appeared today...well, in book form! I told Zane last week that I had heard that Crispy was sending him a little present - he was ECSTATIC! Everyday, he kept asking me if it came, could we go check the mail, how would we know it was here etc! Well, today it finally came and he was so excited when I let him know it had arrived!
Crispy sent him a book with pictures of every one of his adventures at our house this last Christmas season.
I we think this is a fun idea for us to all remember what Crispy was up to while he was here - Crispy may have to send one of these every year after he goes back to the N. Pole :)
He's already asking to take it to school on Friday for Show-N-Tell!
No comments:
Post a Comment