Monday, January 21, 2013

Firetruck Party

Poor 2nd child with a Christmas birthday - double whammy for Landon!! Landon finally had his much anticipated Firetruck Birthday Party this weekend!  After a little planning and a lot of help from Zane - we pulled it off!  The little fireman had a great time and just couldn't get enough of all of the Firetrucks around the house!








I had fun coming up with the menu and what to call different food items...seems to be my new thing...to give the food "party themed" names!  We had:

Backdraft Bean Dip
2 Alarm Chili
Firetruck Wheels (Oreos)
Engine #2 Cookies (#2 Sugar Cookies)
Firehouse Cupcakes (that were supposed to look like Firetrucks)
Firey Fruit
Fire Dogs in a Blanket (Little Smokies wrapped in Croissants)
Ladder Truck Lemonade
Fire Extinguishers (water bottles)


He wasn't interested in eating his cupcake at all :(  But he had fun trying to blow it out!
He was SO into opening his presents - such a change from last year!!
More pictures of Zane with his friends than Landon - the little ones are just too busy to say "cheese" for the camera!
All of the kids received Firemen/women hats and a bag of Fire Safety fun all courtesy of the SeaTac Fire Department (and Josh's parent's neighbor Firemen Matt)!!
My two favorite Jr. Fire Chiefs!
I've said it before and I'll say it again...Landon, I cannot believe you are 2 and what a wonderful little boy you are.  Our lives are more entertaining, more full and complete with you in them.  Thank you for being you and I look forward to the fun this year brings for all of us.  I hope you enjoyed your little party baby!