Sunday, December 2, 2012

Meet Crispy Jonathon

As if 3 advent calendars wasn't enough to keep us busy every day - we added in Elf on the Shelf for the first time this year!  Our elf made his first appearance at the North Pole Breakfast this morning.  Zane is absolutely in awe of this little guy.  Zane is a very litteral and inquisative kid - so he's been asking me many questions all day about the little guy.  Most of my answers are "its magic, just believe" - that works for awhile, then a new question arises.

Our first task was to name the little guy - Zane decided on "Crispy" not sure why, but it works for him and me!  Later this afternoon, he came up with a coup of other names - but none of them stuck and I told him that we had to pick a name and just stick with it and that its not nice to give someone a name and then continuously change it on them.  To which he asked if we could name him Crispy Jonathon - apparently, our elf needed a middle name!

So I give you...Crispy the Elf!


Oh, what crazy little things can we come up with for this little guy to do?!!!  Pretty sure, I'm a little too excited about this one!  But finding ideas that are out of Landon's reach are hard to come by...but I'll be doing my best!  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Amy said...

by far the best elf name I have heard! our Jingle doesn't have a middle name, but if she did, it wouldn't be as nice as Jonathon!