Once again we were blessed with a wonderful Christmas! The boys were in heaven this morning tearing through their gifts and wanting everything opened to be played with immediately! It is so fun to watch their faces light up. We love that Landon is old enough to actually partake in more of the Christmas fun this year...he just couldn't get enough of it!
As much as I absolutely love the excitement and build-up to Christmas - I am always almost just as excited to de-clutter my house from Christmas! I cannot wait until this weekend and I can take it down, pack it up and then get excited November of next year to do it all over again!
We hope you all had a Merry & Bright Christmas as well.
![]() |
| Santa treated the boys very well this year. |
![]() |
| I love this picture...I love the look of mayhem with wrapping paper and toys strung all over the place! |
![]() |
| Daddy's turn to open his stocking - Landon was sure to be there to help. |
![]() |
| Zane's much anticipated Dream Lite thanks to G&G Alexander! He was actually asking to go to bed tonight! |
![]() |
| This kid cannot get enough of firetrucks!!! |
![]() |
| A giant sized "Ellie" for Landon - he's in love! Now where to put this thing, thanks G&G Alexander :) |
![]() |
| Landon figured out that Santa was Papa this year in about 5 seconds - this was the first year (in 3) that Zane has figured it out! |
![]() |
| 11 years ago today - this man asked me to be his wife...I'm pretty sure I made the right decision in saying "yes"! |












No comments:
Post a Comment