![]() |
| Crispy decided to live a moment in the life of Zane and check his blood sugar! |
{Figgy Pudding Caroling Contest}
Tonight we headed to Westlake with the Dyke family and watched the Figgy Pudding Caroling contest! I'll speak for myself and the boys - we had a great time! I was really worried about parking - didn't pose much of a problem. I was worried about the crowds - that posed a little problem towards the end. I was worried about the weather - didn't rain a drop and was rather warm early in the evening!
I love Seattle at Christmas time!
The boys showing their dance moves - oh man, did they have us cracking up!
One of the caroling groups - this was my favorite: "2 Ho Ho 6"
Mason was pretty sleepy at first, but he eventually livened up!
Landon did so good - he was so well behaved...I was nervous because he doesn't like to be contained for long (in the stroller, my arms or by holding my hand).
Self explanatory...
I love these pictures - bums!









No comments:
Post a Comment