Saturday, December 17, 2011

Santa Day

My youngest brother works for Kenworth and they host a "Santa Day" every year - as soon as Michael Luke invited us to go with him this year, we jumped at the chance! Zane had SO MUCH fun checking out all of the trucks, walking around the plant and having uncle Michael tell him all about his job and show him where he works - I enjoyed it a lot myself actually! Landon of course was there too, he just went with the flow and I'm sure deep down enjoyed it as well!

Besides checking out uncle Michael's work and all of the big trucks - Zane was able to enjoy face [hand] painting, sitting on Santa's lap, hanging out with Rudolph and did a few crafts! It was a great event and I'm sure thankful we were able to go and hope we are invited back next year :)





Zane's good friend Luke was there too since his daddy also works for Kenworth:

Here uncle Michael telling Zane all about the "Truck of the Year":

Little boy in a big truck:

This moment was priceless...as Zane was getting out of the truck - he grabbed this "handle" and promptly asked "What is this for??" - Michael-Luke and I had to laugh so hard! Its amazing how our kids will most likely never be in a vehicle with manual window opener (I have no idea the real term for that)!


Here Michael-Luke is showing us one of the trucks outside that he helped build - he is holding onto one of the wiring harness' that he put together!

No comments: