We had our annual Christmas Party at work today - so much fun! Zane always has fun at it and this year Landon got to enjoy it outside of the womb - yippee for both of us!! Just like last year, Santa made an appearance - all of the kids get such a kick out of this! Landon wasn't as thrilled about the jolly ol' fella this time around, but I honestly think it was more due to the fact he was very overtired! Anyway, it was a great night - a lot of work, but a great night!
The kids watching Polar Express while waiting for the food to be ready:
Landon not too excited about Santa:
Zane's still cool with him:
Me and my boys:
My manager and our clinic chief:
I had to throw this hilarious photo in of my manager's youngest son, he was so serious in "talking" on the phone, he wouldn't even put down his call for Santa:
We had a door decorating contest at work over the last week and the voting took place tonight - I just finished counting up all of the ballots and my manager and I won!!! Woohoo, here is our door:








No comments:
Post a Comment