The boys and I headed out to Snowflake Lane in Bellevue tonight after I was off work (and after we killed some time at a friends house for dinner)! This is my 3rd year taking Zane and obviously it was Landon's first time - both enjoyed it greatly [as did I]! I think this is one of the coolest free events out there during the holiday season!
We got there pretty early, so we headed into Macy's to keep warm - I found the cutest hats ever and decided to make the boys try one on...as you can tell Landon wasn't happy about the one I chose for them to try on :)
Waiting for the show to begin:
Zane took this picture:
So glad some lady asked if she could take our picture, because I had MANY failed attempts of getting a picture of the 3 of us by myself!
He had the most fun ever trying to catch the "snow" (which he quickly learned was just bubbles, but still thought it was awesome):







No comments:
Post a Comment