Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Nine Lives...I mean Nine Years!

Nine years ago today still stands as one of the best days of my life, lets take a little trip back in time to August 3, 2002...

The night before; after rehearsal...


First look picture...


The wedding party...


The only day I have truly felt like a beautiful princess...


Getting hitched...


Mmmm, cake...


After dating for 5 years beginning in our freshman year of college, living 4 of those years anywhere between 2 & 4 hours apart (Ellensburg to Seattle and Ellensburg to Bellingham), hundreds of dollars in telephone bills (didn't have cell phones back then), many gallons of gas traveling to and fro for weekend visits, a few little tiffs, a little "break", many hugs and kisses, lots of "I love you's" the only man meant for me finally asked me to be his wife!

Many moves, many jobs, many adventures and two kids later (the kids continue to be an adventure) I am still absolutely and madly in love with you Josh!! The past nine years have not always been easy, but they have ALWAYS been worth it. I look forward to the next 9, the 9 after that, the 9 after that and so on. Thank you for being you and for loving me for me.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Brooke Buckingham said...

Congratulations! Boy does time fly, huh?