Sunday, August 21, 2011

Visiting Anna

I'm a little behind in blogging...again, so here we go!

Last weekend we headed up to Bellingham to see my dad who was in the hospital (he's out now and doing fine). While on the way up, I decided to take a chance and text my friend Anna to see if she might be home and lucky for us she was home!! I haven't seen Anna in probably a year and had yet to see her new house and meet her fiance (Alex) - so I got to take care of all of those things in one day, yay! Thankfully, I approve of Alex since we'll be watching them tie the knot next month!!

The boys made themselves right at home:






It is so awesome to have friends that no matter how much time passes in between meet-ups; when you do meet up, its like no time has passed at all!


The happy couple!


Anna meeting Landon for the first time - I think he likes her:



No comments: