Sunday, August 21, 2011

While the baby sleeps...

Zane and I had a lot of fun the other day while Landon was taking a nap! Zane is really into digging and building things in the wood-chips at the play structure right now. For awhile he was really into building "balcanos" (volcano's) and this particular day he was into building a "pond" - not sure how it was a pond, since there is no water there, but I guess that is what your imagination is for!

I went inside to get the camera and when I came out he was singing one of his famous made up songs, so glad I had the camera handy! I find it pretty funny how it doesn't even phase him once he notices that I'm recording.









In deep thought over the construction of a pond:


After building our "pond" we headed into the kitchen to make some baby food for Landon! This little concoction was bananas, cantaloupe and cucumber - odd combination perhaps, but Landon gobbled it up (Zane even enjoyed some)!




No comments: