Landon had his 1st haircut on Saturday (August 27 - for documentation purposes). He did so good...especially since he had virtually no nap that afternoon and it was almost his bed time! We took him to a kid cut place for his first cut - Josh will do it from now on just like he does Zane's. I can't get over how he looks like such a little boy now instead of a baby (even though I know, he still is a baby)!!
BEFORE:
DURING:
AFTER:
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Such a little man love his new look & bodysuit too Mason would be so happy and pleased! FYI I will have more hand-me-downs coming your way soon.
1 comment:
Such a little man love his new look & bodysuit too Mason would be so happy and pleased! FYI I will have more hand-me-downs coming your way soon.
Love & hugs,
Megan
Post a Comment