Tuesday, July 26, 2011

One Fish, Two Fish

Zane started his 2nd session of swim lessons for the summer last night and Landon started his 1st ever session of swim lessons! I'm so thankful for my wonderful husband who was actually excited about getting into the pool with Landon for his lessons! I did it with Zane when he was little and even though I knew it was good for him, I didn't exactly love it! I think part of Josh's excitement is the fact a good friend of his (Matt) and his son (Max) are in the class too! Whatever works, I'm just glad its him and not me! Anyways, back to the lessons...Landon did wonderful, he is such a water baby, I really wasn't expecting anything less, but it was nice to see it actually be true! Zane did great as well...still not thrilled about the whole face in the water thing, but we'll continue to work on that!

My little fishies:


Zane was a little nervous, but he did wonderful:


All of the babies getting ready for their first class:


Singing some songs:


Swimming:


Back float:


Zane keeping that head as far above the water as possible!


Where's daddy?


Strike a pose:


Matt/Josh & Max/Landon:


Landon catching a glimpse of big brother swimming:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the fishies in action so cute I need to get on it thanks for the reminder!

Love and hugs,
Megan

Amy said...

What pool are you at - looks like it has a waterslide and my kiddos would go nuts for that!