Sunday, July 17, 2011

Trying New Things

If anyone knows Zane, they know that he takes after me and is a very picky eater! We have been working with him to try new things before deciding he doesn't like them...yes, some advice I should take more often as well! Anyways, last Friday he discovered that he likes salad (as long as it has Ranch dressing and croutons on it) and he also likes corn and the cob (kid wouldn't eat any sort of corn before-weird I know). It really makes us so happy that he's trying new things and even more happy that he's discovering that he actually likes them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for this to happen for us. Sara has like 5 things she'll always eat and 5 maybe she'll eat. Hoping year 3 will be different.

Anonymous said...

Good for you, I'd have to say! - corn sends Luke's BGs skyrocketing, so I've avoided bringing it home, though he loves it.