On Friday Josh's parents had the boys all night, so we took it upon ourselves to have a night out! Since our anniversary is this week, we opted to call this our
early anniversary dinner and opted to invite another couple along with us, haha! We headed out to
Novilhos in Factoria for dinner, DE-LIC-IOUS (if you've never been to a Brazilian restaurant like this, I highly suggest you go to one)! Very cool restaurant with some amazing food, it was very difficult to stop eating (its all you can eat), but we got to the point where none of us could barely move! After dinner, we headed out to go see Crazy. Stupid. Love, pretty cute movie! Josh and I didn't get home until 12:30 a.m., the reason I put that in here, is because anyone who knows me, knows that I 99% of the time, I'm in bed before 10 every night, so this is going to show that it
is possible for me to stay up later! Its a good thing we didn't have the boys in the morning, because mama needed to sleep in!


1 comment:
We went there for our anniversary in January! :)
Post a Comment