Josh had other plans yesterday, but the boys and I headed over and had a really, really good time! I don't think I've seen any of my family on my step-dad's side since he moved to AZ over a year ago, so it was awesome to see some of them! We had a great time catching up and throwing back a couple brewski's!
Zane made a new friend while we were there (thank God there was a boy there his age), so he ran wild the entire time with William. Landon was the hit of the party, kind of stole the attention (sorry Michael-Luke & Jenna), so he was being passed around from person to person...I was pretty much free the entire time, haha!
The groom!

Uncle Benny, Auntie Gloria & Auntie Marian (so great to see all of you)!

Cousin's Adam & Glory-Anne & of course the center of attention:

The other center of attention:

Landon & Uncle Charlie:

Me & my great bros (pretty cool that we can all get along now, haha)!

Zane & William

Cake - notice my brother feeding himself, haha!


This is freaking hilarious! My brothers have known these two guys since they were all little kids, riding their bikes around the neighborhood and causing lost of havoc! I didn't think I'd ever see the day when any of these guys would ever grow up to be honest (and most days, they probably still aren't)! Both Matt & John were just crazy about Landon! Matt was so excited (literally, excited) when I handed him a bottle (while he was already holding Landon) to feed the little guy. I looked over at Matt a few mins later and saw John feeding Landon, apparently, he was excited as well to get feed the little man! Mind you, neither of these guys have any children of their own, haha!

All of the cousin's and "kids"!
2 comments:
Nothing beats reconnecting with family! Looks like a lot of fun!
I am absolutely loving Landon's rolls!!! He is so cute and roly poly, just he way a baby should look!
Post a Comment