Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cake Balls!

Apparently the new craze in cake/dessert are "cake balls"! I've seen/heard of a few people who have made them recently and noticed they sell them at Starbucks now! We are having a Bake Sale tomorrow-Friday at work to raise money for Team Zane and I decided this was the perfect time to try and make these cuties! Zane helped me with some of it tonight before he had to go to bed and I promised him one of his own tomorrow night after dinner...he can't wait! I guarantee you he will be asking me for it for breakfast tomorrow, don't worry he won't get it!

From this:


To this:


To this:


To these:



Aren't they adorable? Wouldn't you buy one of these at a bake sale?!!!

Just wait until Thursday night to see what I'm making for Friday's sale!!

2 comments:

Brooke Buckingham said...

Well done! Those look just like the ones at Starbucks! :)

Amy said...

perfect! those are fantastic for your first time trying! if I lived closer i'd buy at least 5 of them :)