I cannot believe you are 4 months old! I amazed everyday at just how happy you are! All anyone has to do is look at you and you crack a big ol' smile on your face! I was just telling your daddy this morning how beautiful you are...you are just so pretty. I know that pretty is a word usually left to describe girls, but I do think you are pretty and when you're this young I can get away with saying it too!

Fun new tricks:
For the most part you are still sleeping pretty well, I really can't complain most nights! You are drinking 6 ounces every 2.5-3 hours and I feel like you are already eating me out of house and home! I honestly think we are buying formula every 3 days, haha! You are trying so hard to roll over, you get up on your side and just teeter there for a few seconds and then plop back down to your back! I honestly don't think you are really trying to roll over, its just that you are trying to look at something and you turn as far as you can to do so! You are starting to nap a lot better, thanks to daycare helping to get you on a good schedule! You still love to suck on your hands and have recently taken a pretty good liking to your thumb. I am still hopeful you don't become a full on thumb-sucker, but the doctor at your 4 month well-child visit tends to think you will...eek. We'll cross that bridge when we have to I guess! The doctor did remind me that its a great tool for you to self-soothe yourself and I've noticed that to be true when I lay you down to go to bed. One great new trick you have mastered better than last month is putting yourself to sleep! I LOVE THIS! I can lay you down and you will suck your fingers/thumb, talk or fuss yourself to sleep in a matter of minutes (sometimes seconds). Such a big boy! You are also starting to get better in the car and for that mommy is VERY thankful!
You still absolutely LOVE bath-time! You always try to lick the water when I'm pouring it over you. Just recently you've started to thrust your tongue in and out as if you're trying to lick the water even when I just start to run the water...its like you're Pavlov's dog or something!

You are such a big boy! I was blown away by your stats at your 4 month well-child visit.

Weight: 18 lbs 4 oz (96%)
Height: 26 inches (86%)
Head Circ: 17 inches (82%)
Doc said you are completely proportionate and you have a clean bill of health!!

Happy 4 Month Birthday Little Man.
I couldn't even get his 4 month picture w/o his thumb in his mouth, every picture is like this, so I picked the one where you can see his eyes smiling!
1 comment:
Fun posts to read...thanks for taking the time to do them. Love all of the pictures! And, glad to know Landon's head size. Now, if you can send me Zane's, I'll know what size to make his hat. Picked up two different yarns, and getting started :)
Sorry to hear Josh hasn't had a smooth recovery, but praying it gets easier, less painful.
Hugs to all!
Holly
Post a Comment