Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring Fun

Saturday we attended a spring festival at a church not far from our house. Josh and Zane pass by this church everyday on their way to and from daycare and they have noticed the signs advertising this free spring festival so we decided to go check it out! I'm so glad we did, Zane had so much fun! They had bouncy houses, face painting, photo-ops, petting zoo etc! I hope they have this every year!!

I love the look on his face in this picture...although it doesn't look like it, he loved it (went down about 5 times I think):


Here's the smile:


Very serious about getting Batman on his face:


Ta-da:


Some photo-ops that of course we couldn't pass up:




He loved the animals:




He was a little hesitant of the miniature horse, but agreed to stand for a picture if I stood with him:

No comments: