My wonderful mother-in-law bought some fabric per my request a few months before Landon was born because I had asked her to make him a blanket since she's so crafty with her sewing machine!! A week ago I emailed her assuming she wasn't going to make the blanket for him anymore since it was so long ago the fabric was bought and asked her if I could buy it off of her and make a blanket myself if she wasn't able to make it. Well, if I would've kept my BIG mouth shut for one week I would've seen that she
did make a beautiful blanket and gave it to Landon for Easter!! My MIL wasn't able to join us for brunch today so she did not get to see the look on
my face when I pulled it out of the bag and she wasn't able to see Landon enjoying it, so JoAnn...these pictures are for you and please accept this as my public apology for assuming anything!!
Landon taking a nap in his new blanket:

I think he likes it grandma:

I love this picture, he is just so damn cute!

Zane wanted in on the action, this new "smile" of his just cracks me up:

I just love how much Zane loves Landon, I hope this lasts forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment