Josh and a few of his friends have been going to
Hops & Props every year for the last 4 or more years and typically its always just been a "guy" thing that they do together. The last couple of years the event has started selling "DD tickets", so someone can get these drunks home safely and our friend Renee (wife of one of the guys who usually goes) has offered to be the one to do this the past couple of years. When she agrees to do this dirty job, I usually agree to watch her kiddos (much rather do that then drive them around!). The difference this year is that we each have had another baby, so instead of her 2 and my 1, it was her 3 and my 2...that's right folks 5 kids three years old and younger! I knew this might be a challenge so I called in reinforcements...my baby brother! Thank you so much Michael-Luke for coming to my rescue last night, couldn't have done it without you. Well, I could've done it without him, but it wouldn't have been as smooth!
Here's how the kids kept us busy last night:
Playing hotwheels:

Painting:


David - 3 years old

Ethan - 22 mos

Zane - 3 years old

The two babies tried sharing a spot on the boppie together, but tub-o (aka Landon) took up too much room, so they ended up having to have their own!

Joshua & Landon - 3 months old

Hanging out with Uncle Michael:

Bath-time for the big boys:

And a movie before bed!
1 comment:
Oh boy Landon is cute! I want to squeeze his cheeks!
Post a Comment