Monday, October 5, 2009

The Magic Machine.

Our Nebulizer arrived at around 4 today! I'm sort of sad that I'm so excited about a machine to help my little guy breathe better, I wish he could just breathe perfectly fine on his own...but since sometimes he can't...I'm excited to have this machine around to help him out!

I'm amazed at how much 7-10 mins of this "moke" (i.e. smoke as he calls it) blowing in his face makes such a huge difference on how he acts for a few hours after. He's sleeping peacefully right now and I hope that lasts all night and we can get started on tomorrow; a new day!

Getting his first home treatment.


The following pictures are Zane about 1/2 hour after the treatment, he's playing, happy and back to being my little monster; I love it!!




2 comments:

Andrea said...

So glad you got one! Bryson's (slightly) wheezing as I type this! I feel awful because the Dr. told me to contact the nurse at our clinic to see how our insurance would cover a home nebby for B and I totally dropped the ball on it after I saw her in August. Back to the Dr. in the morning I guess:(
Sorry I've been out of touch, it has been a busy month/transition with me going back to work. I'll email soon to figure out a good girls night date:)

Katie and Bob said...

My niece Sophie has needed to do the same treatments but she is much better now. Bobby on the other hand, never got better and still struggles as an adult. I will pray that little Zane just grows out of it too.