Well, Zane and I are off to the airport in a couple hours, we are flying to Georgia for a family wedding. Josh was supposed to go, but with the new job, he cannot take the time off :( So its me and Zane flying solo on a 5 hour flight and the genius I was, was too cheap to buy him his own seat since he isn't two for 3 more weeks...seriously starting to regret that decision! Benedryl does not knock him out, or I'd have no problem giving him that...so I'm stuck with a busy 28lb toddler who I hope more than anything does not scream the entire (or any) of the flight! My main goal is to get there in one piece and to not receive any death threats along the way! And to quote my friend Colleen if I do get any fluff from people: "And tell anyone who dares comment or even look your way wrong, to go back to watching the movie, drink their coke and try not to choke on their peanuts."
I'll be in touch when we return next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment