Sunday, October 18, 2009

Baby Scarlett!

My friend Sara from work had her baby girl on Thursday; Scarlett was 3 weeks early, but is doing great! My friend Megan (friend of college as well as a coworker too) went to visit Sara this past Saturday. Oh my gosh, I don't think I've ever held a baby this small before, so cute...such a little peanut. I just couldn't put her down, but I had to share her with Megan (thankfully Megan has a baby too, so I just traded one baby for another!). Zane did really good, he wasn't exactly thrilled with me holding Scarlett or Avery (Megan's baby), but as long as he could be right next to me, he was ok. Zane even helped feed Scarlett her bottle, he was so gentle and careful, it was really sweet to see. Seeing Scarlett almost made me want to have another one...I said almost people!!!









No comments: