Zane is absolutely in love with coloring right now! Or I should say "loloring"! I love it too b/c it entertains him for a good 1/2 hour usually and I can run around like a chicken with my head cut off and get things done! I have learned a very valuable lesson though...he's only allowed to color while sitting at the table from now on though (unlike he is in these pictures). The little turkey colored on our carpet and a wall. Thankfully magic eraser took care of the wall just fine, but the carpet has been a different story. Who would've thought that Crayola crayons does not come out of carpet? I've tried everything and its faded, but not completely gone. I was informed by a friend that I need to by the
washable Crayola's...I didn't even know they made ones that
weren't washable, oops! Lesson learned!

No comments:
Post a Comment