Thursday, October 8, 2009

A "had to be there" moment.

This is probably one of those "had to be there" moments, but still so funny and something I think should be documented!

This took place while Zane and I were visiting Christina and Brooklyn last night.

Christina to Zane: "Zane did you poop?"
Zane: "yeah"
Brooklyn takes Zane's hand and walks him into the bathroom (Christina and I are in another room nearby).
Brooklyn to Zane: "Zane, you need to go poop in the potty"
Zane: "Yeah, potty"
Brooklyn: "Zane, get on the big girl potty and I'll give you a treat"
Brooklyn: "Diaper off Zane"
Brooklyn: "Zane, do you want a treat?"
Zane: "yeah"
Brooklyn: "Diaper off Zane, diaper off"
Brooklyn: "Get on the big girl potty and go poop"

After that all happened about 10 minutes later Brooklyn comes running into the room we were in with her pants and diaper completely off and says "we want to take a bath now", Zane comes running in with his pants around his ankles and attempting to remove his poopy diaper by himself. Needless to say, I cleaned Zane's diaper up and in the tub the went and played.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Ha! I read this yesterday and thought it was funny, then today Andrew kind of did the same thing. We were talking about who uses the toilet and he told me his cousin (girl) wears big boy underwear.:)

Have fun on vacation. I'm sure Zane will do great!

Sylvia Cook Photography said...

Funny story Lisa, and since I know both of these kids, I can picture it :)