Last Friday I watched my good friend Karena's 7 week old baby Luke while she went to get pampered and have her hair done! All I can say is WOW! You people out there who are pregnant with #2 or #'s 2 & 3 while having a toddler at home are crazy!! Haha, I give all of you (and you know who you are) all of the credit in the world! It probably didn't help that Zane is EXTREMELY jealous of me holding anything that isn't him (even gets jealous if I hold the cat), but in the end it was a lot of fun and I'd do it again (as long as I can give the baby back in 2 hours)...just kidding! Here are a few pictures of Zane with Luke...
I had sat Luke down on the couch while I went to do something in the kitchen (I sometimes miss those days that Zane wasn't mobile and I could set him down and walk away and know he wouldn't move) and I looked up and saw Zane climbing up onto the couch. I was a little nervous at first, seeing as how he wasn't a big fan of there being another baby in the house, but he hopped right up and sat next to Luke and started showing Luke all of his toys. Very sweet!



No comments:
Post a Comment