Josh/Zane & Brian/David

He absolutely loved looking at the "ish" as he'd call the "fish"!

Going down the slide all by himself...all smiles!

David & Zane playing in the "kid zone"!

Before heading home we all decided to stop for dinner! After a great dinner and two restless boys we decided to let them play on the beach for a few mins before loading them back into the cars. Well, I have to put in a little disclaimer that Josh was the one in charge of Zane this time (as I was busy talking to Renee) when Zane was about to throw a rock into the water and oops...slip....down he went face planted into Puget Sound! He was un-harmed, just a little wet, sandy and scared! He didn't even cry though, I think that was because his face was frozen from the 50 degree water! Needless to say he was stripped before going back into the car and wrapped in blankets (which he threw off himself) and sat on a towel on the way home. He got a nice warm bath once we got home and was totally fine! It was pretty funny though (I can say that becuase he was totally fine)!
Here he is right as we pulled into the garage! Notice...still all smiles!
No comments:
Post a Comment