Josh and I started dating 12 years ago today! Its amazing to me to look back over the last 12 years and see how far we've come and how much we've accomplished separately and together. We met while living in the same dorm (Hitchcock Hall) at Central Washington University our Freshmen year of college; he lived just down the hall from my roommate Jen and I. Josh was a big goof and I fell for it! I feel very lucky and blessed to have spent the last 12 years with him (we've been married almost 7 of those) and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for us. I love you babe.
For fun, here are a couple of photos of us from back in the day...wow we looked so young!!

3 comments:
I have some SWEET pictures from the day everyone moved out of Hitchcock. I need to get those scanned and on the computer! I believe Katie was smelling Josh's armpit at one point...
You guys are awesome to last from early college and beyond. A good match :)
So sweet!!! Todd and I started dating 13 years ago this month too (so we've got you beat by a year;).
Great pictures!
Yes, Amy! I have those pictures too....hilarious! Congrats you two love birds. It has been way to long since we've seen each other in person though. Hopefully when we get all moved back to WA we can get together!
Post a Comment