Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hair.

As I've mentioned before, Zane's hair is out of control! It just grows and grows and grows and its hard to keep up with and very hard to manage once it gets long. He is borderline mullet right now, but since Josh is still scarred (notice I said Josh, not Zane) from Zane's last haircut he has not wanted me to cut Zane's hair. Well, he has one more week of this madness and he's getting his hair cut next weekend (don't worry, there will be a post), I just can't take it anymore. Lets just hope he doesn't end up looking like Lloyd from Dumb & Dumber again! Oh, and just a side note...we are going to a new place...a place that specializes in cutting kid's hair...maybe that will make the difference!

Just so you know bad it is getting...

The front...


The back...

No comments: