The next park we went to was Luther Burbank Park - right on Lake Washington. I had heard about this park and hear it was a good place to take pictures, which is why I wanted to check it out. I didn't think they had any play structures and I had warned the boys...well, I was wrong! There went my plan of trying to take some pictures of the boys with a pretty background...they bolted for the playground! And I don't blame them - way more fun!
These next two pictures crack me up. Once Landon was on the zip line, he didn't need anymore help but Zane was worried that it would be too fast or be too big of a bump at the end for Landon, so he was insistent on running alongside and helping the entire time. Thankfully Landon didn't care - because he is all about "doing it himself" these days, so that could've been a major meltdown - but he actually told Zane "thanks" after! It was cute!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Luther Burbank is one of my faves for Will and Gus!
Post a Comment