Landon's school had their 2nd Open House of the year. We missed the last one, so he was hell-bent on making sure we came to this one! I'm glad we did. It was fun to watch him show us all around and show us all of his "works" and how to do different stations. It was adorable watching him explain to Zane what to do.
I also had his parent teacher conference today - he's doing great. She said his only area for improvement is that he likes to talk a little too much. I laughed when she said that. I told her that I remember many detentions in elementary school for talking too much or out of turn - so sadly he must've gotten that from me! She said, it really isn't a problem, just something they are slowly trying to work on! That's my boy!
Here are some photos of last night's Open House!









No comments:
Post a Comment