Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Superbowl Sunday

The Hawks did it again - they went to the Superbowl the 2nd year in a row...not a common occurrence for many teams!   I won't lie and say I wasn't nervous heading into the game - I was even a little superstitious which is something I am not normally.  I was worried about not watching the game in the same place we did last year and I was worried that I was wearing a different jersey this time around.  And as we know from the outcome - I had every right to be worried and superstitious.  I promise next year guys I'll go back to my Wilson jersey and we'll be watching it in our own home again and host our friends like last year!  I won't let you down!

But like I've seen all over Facebook - win or lose, I'm a Hawk fan until I die!  I have loved the Seahawks since I was a little kid when my grandparents had 3rd role goal seats in the Kingdome...I spent many Sunday's at the game yelling my little 5, 6, 7 year old heart out.  I had a favorite t-shirt (that I so wish I had for my boys now) that said Easley Does It (regarding Kenny Easley), haha!  One un-smart call isn't going to change my love for these guys and that team!  Until next year!

blue and green hair


old lady hands, but awesome hawk bling

Shilo the Hawk Dog

For some reason, I didn't log into MyFitnessPal on Sunday, hmmmm, wonder why!




My one drink...I was the DD!

So sad :(

No comments: