Sunday, March 2, 2014

1st Brother Sleepover

...or an attempt at their first brother sleep over!  Zane has been asking if Landon can sleep in his room for sometime now and so I decided that this weekend we'd give it a shot.  My friend Lori's boys do this every weekend and they just move one mattress into the other child's room, so both are comfy...I thought this was a great idea.  Thankfully Landon is still on a crib mattress, so light and easy to move for this mama!  Both boys were so excited and couldn't wait to go to bed...


There was some talking and giggling and a couple "ok, time to be quiet guys" from mom and then silence...I was sure they had gone to sleep.  Then...I hear Landon whining!  Josh got to him before I did...he had to go potty.  Zane was passed out, sound asleep.  Landon decided after his potty trip that he was done with his sleepover and wanted to go back to sleep in his room.  So I moved the mattress back and off to dreamland he went...in his own room!

It was fun while it lasted!  Maybe next time!

1 comment:

Lori said...

That's a cute first try slumber party story. : )