Thursday, March 20, 2014

Video Debut

You may remember a recent post when I told you about Zane and I being asked to take part in a Type 1 Diabetes awareness video - well, it finally went live today!  Again, very out of my comfort zone, but so glad we did it.  We are getting so much positive feedback from people - I love it.  If you'd like to view it, here you go:

4 comments:

Brooke Buckingham said...

"You can do anything you want, you just have a couple of extra steps." - beautiful! Such a great video! Made me tear up. Good job mama. And Zane!

Brenda Hall said...

I love it. Brooke was right: "You can do anything you want, you just have a couple of extra steps." AWeSoMe! I also love that Zane drops the test strips at the beginning. He is an average, clumsy, silly little boy....with a couple of extra steps. AND AN AMAZING MOM!

Brenda Hall said...

I love this video. Brooke was totally right: "You can do anything you want, you just have a couple of extra steps." AWeSoMe. I also love that Zane drops three test strips at the very beginning. He is an average, clumsy, silly little boy.... Werth a few extra steps. AND AN AMAZING MOM!

Sarah said...

Is it weird that this made me cry?
I don't know what it is about watching our boys deal with diabetes so grown up like, weren't they just diagnosed...oye! Thank you Lisa for taking the time to make this video with him and GHC, you are making a difference. Bravo!