My sister Shauna came to visit Seattle this week with one of her friends...lucky for her, we live here too! She was able to squeeze us into her very touristy schedule :) I was able to take yesterday off work so we could hang out! I kept Landon home from daycare, but sent Zane to school! The original plan was to hang out in Seattle with her, but then we decided to have one of my cousin's and my aunt over for dinner (thank you Josh for cooking an amazing meal) - so it was easier to just hang out in Snoqualmie instead of driving all over town when we had a house full of people coming over! Landon and I showed her Snoqualmie Falls (which she hadn't seen since she was a little kid) and the Snoqualmie Brewery! Big happen'ins here in Snoqualmie I tell ya!!
 |
It was EXTREMELY windy at the falls!
|
 |
| Showing off his reading skills! |
 |
| 3 out of 6 of the Hay Girls! |
No comments:
Post a Comment